Nau mai, haere mai
welcome to st. Bernadette's School
Kia ora koutou. We are back in Covid Alert Level 2 and there are a few simple things to remember for school in Level 2.
- Everyone should be attending school every day
- Families and visitors to please not come on to the school site but if you must please sign in at the office and use the tracing app.
- We are promoting and supporting good hygiene and sneeze etiquette.
- We have plenty of sanitizer and tissues and surfaces are cleaned regularly.
- There are no big gatherings
Thank you for supporting your children to be at school each day.
Loving our Learning, Living our Faith, Knowing our God.Learning is the focus of all that we do at St Bernadette’s. Teachers and students work together to gain the most they can from positive learning experiences. We have a particular emphasis in the areas of Literacy and Numeracy. Our aim is to encourage children to develop into life long active learners who are confident, connected, creative and motivated to strive to achieve their best.
St Bernadette’s is a Catholic school. We hope that students and teachers grow in their faith through living it. Our Christian values will be reflected in everything we say and do. A culture of respect is nurtured in the school. Respecting the dignity of each human being as being created by God in the image of God.
Through our integral relationship with the St Bernadette’s Church Community with the Parish of Te Awakairangi and the Religious Education and Prayer programmes we have at school, we help the children to build a relationship with their God. We aim to have that relationship reflected in our daily lives.
Check us out on facebook or send an email for more information